If you are marketing your business online, you know how important it is to have targeted and quality leads. While you can purchase leads from a company, it is far more effective to learn lead generation on how to help grow your business.
Gather your team and work on a lead generation strategy to help your business grow.
- One of the most effective ways of generating your own leads is to create a video. You can then upload it to YouTube and other video sharing sites. This video should not be a sales pitch. You want to let the prospect know you can teach them the skills needed in order for them to be successful in their industry. It won’t even matter to the prospect what you are marketing. If you are able to show them you are a leader who will help them earn more money, they will join your business. The video does not need to be very long. Many people have short attention spans, so it is important to keep your message short and to the point. At the end of the video, you invite the prospect to get in touch with you for more information by providing a link to your web site.
- Article marketing– Is another way to generate leads online. The thing is, with article writing and promotion; you can reach a much larger target audience that with other methods. The idea is to write easy “how-to” articles designed to teach a particular skill or trade. Then, you provide a link to your website. Make sure that whatever you are writing about is relevant to your target market. This will ensure that you leads are good. The more targeted your traffic is, the better your chances are of getting customers.
- Forum posting– This method can be tricky, but is still effective. The one thing that we would like to point out is that you must add value with your posts. You see, this is a community of people who are like minded. So, it would be wise to answer any questions they might have. This will ensure that they come to you for information on anything they need help with.
- Simplify your Landing Page– An effective landing page is one where you have a clear call to action. There is one goal, one reason why a visitor is on that page. Because of the focused goal, it is clear to your page’s visitor what it is they should do while there.
Make sure your landing page is one where you have a clear call to action.
This focused goal helps to achieve your desired result, which in this case is gaining a lead or making a sell. Review your page, determine how many CTAs you have, and eliminate the lower priority CTAs. Also, look at your landing page. How many different links are there? If possible, reduce them.
- Install live chat– Most business owners assume that live chat is only good for websites that are attempting to generate ecommerce sales. Sure, answering pre-purchase questions can help save sales and chat operators can push consumers toward the sale — but every website can benefit from this simple tool.
Think of a restaurant that is trying to generate reservations and physical location visits. Live chat can help facilitate those reservations and can assist with little things such as clarification of directions. The majority of chat services will integrate with mobile phones so even a business such as a restaurant can have an employee monitoring the live chat. This is a low cost option that can produce noticeable results.
- Discounts and coupons– To drive leads with discounts and coupons focus on “new customer coupons.” In a 2016 CouponBox survey, 75 percent of retailers polled said this was the best coupon/discount for increasing long-term revenue.
Once you’ve created your deal or coupon, it’s time to distribute — you can’t expect customers to find these discounts and deals themselves. Share with current and future customers via all your online platforms, including social media and email.
- Invest in new technology– New technology sets the trend in the market. For example, smartphones are trending all over the world. Subsequently, most people access their mail or browse websites through smartphones or tablets; this shows that you should invest in making your marketing efforts compatible with these devices, allowing you to reach the maximum amount of customers.
Every marketing effort starts with the right tool, invest in new technology, like a smartphone.
In a nutshell, you should keep an eye on emerging technology and channels through which you can get more leads for your business.
Unlike traditional marketing, Ultim Marketing focuses in digital campaigns for companies in Georgia and all over the nation to follow customers through the entire purchasing experience. Visit our website or call us at (770) 209-2802.
Would you like to know more about lead generation and other basic skills to build an automatic flow of targeted leads with predictable results to build your business? Contact us today!